The SMUG Transnational Workshop took place in the premises of the European Centre in Vienna on 26 and 27 April 2022, and gathered project partners, external experts, representatives of public authorities and the European Labour Authority. During the 2-days-workshop, the participants discussed:
- posting as a business model and recruitment strategies,
- the intersection of migration and posting regimes,
- posted workers as labour market actors,
- the health and social protection of posted workers,
- and rules and rights of posted workers.
In the final part of the workshop, the participants discussed and developed joint policy recommendations to the gaps that emerged in the thematic sessions. The results from the workshop will feed into the final project report. Read about the project